Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement. It features a switchable low-frequency filter and a 3-layer internal pop filter to reduce background noise.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources.
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1" externally-biased, ultra-thin 24-karat gold-layered Mylar diaphragm.
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio.
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend.
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.