Peerless-AV's Universal Portrait Projector Mount is the perfect mounting solution for holding a projector in multiple orientations. Whether the projector is needed in portrait orientation for digital signage, or positioned toward the floor in an interactive exhibit in a museum, the PJR125-POR provides mounting flexibility. The tilt, roll and swivel features are all lockable to prevent even the smallest shift of the image. Six universal legs provide additional support for projectors with more than four mounting holes and are completely adjustable. The Hook-and-Hang feature provides a large landing area when securing a projector to the mount and takes the weight off the installer while they are making adjustments.
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time.
- Includes six universal mounting legs (four preinstalled).
- Universal adaptor plate extends up to a 25.5" (648mm) mounting pattern to accommodate most projector models.
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through the mount and out of sight.
- Simple Hook-and-Hang design eases the installation of heavy projectors.
- PJR125-POR works with Peerless-AV ADD%, AEC%, EXT%, MOD% extension columns.
- Hook-and-Hang installation large landing area allows for easy installation of heavy projectors.
- Low profile design creates an aesthetically appealing look.
- Universal mounting legs accommodates most projector models.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.