Tripp Lite 5kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS. 5000VA on-line, double-conversion UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts with active, full-time power conditioning. Fault tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during overload or internal fault conditions. Single all-in-one housing installs in 4 rack spaces (4U). Upright tower installation with optional 2-9USTAND accessory. 2-post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITHD. Full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. Dual-conversion UPS converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include combination RS-232 enabled and contact closure serial port, enhanced USB port and slot for network management card options. Includes USB and DB9 serial ports. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. PowerAlert monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm. Self test. 4-post rackmount accessories. Includes NEMA L14-30P split phase 4 wire input plug and 12 total output receptacles (2 L6-30R, 2 L6-20R and 8 5-15/20R). Input cord and outlets are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment. Optional SUPDMB568HW detachable backplate accessory enables hardwire input-output connections to the UPS. Additional external Power Distribution Unit (PDU) options available. Internal batteries and optional external battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable. Attractive all-black color scheme. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides pure, full-time sine wave AC output free of surges, voltage fluctuations and line noise
- 5000VA/3800 watt output power capacity with dual voltage output of 208/120 or 240/120V
- 4U all-in-one high power density housing supports rackmount installation in only 4 rack spaces
- Dual conversion UPS actively converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Input cord and outlets are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Provides perfectly regulated, sine wave output power free of line noise, transient surges and frequency variation for the most efficient operation of critical servers, networking and telecommunications equipment
- Maintains output within 3% of selected 208/120 or 240/120V nominal voltage during brownouts and overvoltages
- Supports connected equipment during blackouts for 14/6 minutes at half/full load levels, runtime is further expandable with optional external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via DB9 port, USB port and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Includes USB and DB9 serial ports; Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Includes 12 built-in output receptacles (2 L6-30R, 2 L6-20R, 8 NEMA 5-15/20R)
- L14-30P split phase, 4 wire plug-in connection (featured on included detachable PDU). Optional hardwire input/output PDU available separately
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll button enables visual confirmation of all major UPS functions and current site electrical conditions
- Front panel switches enable power on/off control, self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19-inch rack enclosures
- Optional 2-9USTAND set of tower stands supports upright tower installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD accessory enables 2-post rackmount installation
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is required
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Detachable PDU with built-in manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.