Eaton G3 Metered Input ePDUs provide a best-in-class design featuring billing grade accuracy monitoring of input and branch circuits on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Designed for IT and data center applications means high reliability and a robust design made for high operating temperatures found in containment or networking closets.
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- Advanced LCD pixel display for local display of current, voltage, power, energy and menu setup of parameters such as IP address or display rotation
- High operating temperature (140F / 60C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Hot-swap meter for servicability of without removing power to the rack
- +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for high accuracy reporting of energy usage
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.