The N201-S01-BL Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable is perfect for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this one-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-S01-BL delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels. RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers.
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality.
- Ensures peak performance throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps.
- More than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable.
- Increases airflow in tight spaces.
- Increased flexibility for installing around corners and through cable management panels.
- Made from 28 AWG copper wire.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP.
- RJ45 male connectors.
- Integral strain relief for long life.
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.