We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The N842-05M-12-MF MTP/MPO Multimode Patch Cable is a 5-meter patch cable that supports 40 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. With one male and one female MTP/MPO connector, this OM3-rated multimode fiber optic cable allows IT professionals to extend the length of their connection and eliminates the need for long fan-out cables or inpidual long duplex cable runs. MTP / MPO Extension cables used with Tripp Lite High Density patching systems, in particular MTP/MPO Feed-Through Cassettes, such as Tripp Lite N484-12M12. The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up circuit card and rack space for other cables. The cable has documented insertion loss and back reflection testing on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand. Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the aqua-colored N842-05M-12-MF has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, as well as a plenum-rated jacket for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts. The laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF.
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Supports speeds up to 40 GbE
- Provides 3x more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 µm multimode fiber
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Meets current IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards
- 12-fiber male/female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Plenum-rated jacket perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Aqua-colored for identification as a 10 Gb cable
- Jacket features serial number for quality control and traceability
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.