With Tripp Lite's category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Length: 35 ft./Color: Blue/Connectors: RJ45 male.
- Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief.
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- PVC 4-pair solid UTP.
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication.
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Available in other colors and lengths.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.