We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite UT2012UL utility work truck inverter/charger is the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes, fuel or noise. It provides equipment with utility or generator supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection. This DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line to battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged work site applications. Supplies up to 2000 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12 DC battery or automotive DC source. OverPower TM inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost TM inverter out put feature delivers up to 200% of continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When AC cable is connected to a live wall socket, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage selectable 15/60-amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery derived AC output. Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control, powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other devices with high current needs on startup. The UT2012UL supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.
- 16.6 millisecond automatic transfer between line and battery power supports UPS protection for equipment compatible with a one cycle transfer time.
- 2000W continuous AC output in inverter mode, 4000W continuous AC output in AC mode.
- DoubleBoost output supports momentary startup loads of up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds - OverPower output supports duration overloads to 150% for 1-60 minutes under ideal battery and temperature conditions.
- 3-stage selectable 15/60 Amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel/AGM battery types.
- 2 NEMA 5-15R GFCI protected outlets pass 120V line power or inverter output through to connected equipment.
- 3 position operating mode switch supports "AUTO" mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings.
- Set of 6 front panel LED's display continuous status
- Set of 4 dip switches support wet/gel/AGM battery charging profiles, adjustable 135/145V high voltages and selectable 75/85/95/105V AC low voltage auto transfer during brownouts.
- Set of 4 additional dip switches support 4 levels of charger limiting relative to output load size, a battery equalization program and battery charger low/high settings.
- Resettable 25A charger AC input breaker and settable 20A AC output breaker and automatic 2-speed cooling fan.
- Automatic overload and thermal (overheating) shutoff.
- Front panel remote control connector enables remote off/on switching with included APSRM4 remote.
- Load sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change
- Includes a battery temperature sensor with 20 foot cable to prolong battery life by adjusting the charge level based on battery temperature.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.