We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- 200-240V 30A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- ATS features provide redundant power for critical network equipment with a single input power cord
- 2 digit display reports output power consumption in amps
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor; 12.5 in. / 31.8 cm depth
- 19 built-in switched outlets (16 C13, 2 C19 & 1 L6-30R)
- Set of Plug-lock output power cable retention sleeves prevent accidental disconnection of connected devices
- Set of two 10-ft. / (3.05 m) NEMA L6-30P input cables support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY inputs
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switch-over between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-6 milliseconds
- Switched outlets and Ethernet interface supports inpidual outlet control on a real-time or programmable basis and user-specified alarm notification thresholds for all reported site power conditions
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
- Front panel LED's confirm power availability on both input lines and for each output receptacle
- Includes IEC plug retention sleeves to keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.