The EXR Series offers users a robust and advanced line interactive UPS offering. New features include a higher power factor for improved UPS efficiency, auto-recognition of external battery packs for a smarter extended run-time solution, tool-less battery connection and replacement and so much more!
The EXR Series UPSs offer complete protection from all electrical problems, including spikes, surges, sags, brownouts, and blackouts, in a versatile rack/tower convertible format. True sine wave electrical output ensures the best power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- 0.9 power factor - increased capacity without migrating to larger models
- Alphanumeric LCD Dot Matrix display - easy access to key UPS statuses
- UPS configuration options via front panel - make key adjustments utilizing the front panel LCD
- Load shedding - two power banks allow equipment prioritizing for increased runtime
- Independent Battery Bypass - provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead
- Auto-recognition of external battery packs - automatically recalculate runtimes
- Unlimited runtime capability with external battery packs - extended runtime solution to meet any backup power demand
- Simultaneous USB, RS232, and SNMP communications
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.