Tripp Lite's BC600SINE UPS system provides long-lasting battery backup for professional workstations, PCs, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Sine wave output in both line and battery power modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies.
- Tripp Lite's BC600SINE tower, sine wave UPS system provides long-lasting battery backup for a variety of computer and electronic applications.
- Sine wave output in both line and battery modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies.
- BC600SINE UPS system switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations with enough time to shut down without data loss.
- 650VA / 375 watt UPS capacity with 3.3 minutes runtime at 100% load and 11.1 minutes at 50% load.
- Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system consuming 100 watts.
- Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support.
- USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included.
- HID enabled USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- PowerAlert software CD included.
- Built-in audible alarm with cancel switch warns of power failure conditions; once silenced, alarm will re-sound as batteries approach full discharge.
- Alarm can be permanently silenced via PowerAlert interface.
- 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status.
- Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.