Black Box Connect Basic CAT5e bulk cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements, providing the functionality you need for Fast Ethernet applications without the premium price. Black Box Connect Basic CAT6 patch cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements providing the functionality you need for Gigabit Ethernet applications without the premium price. Tested to CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance these cables meet or exceed the industry spec ensuring the transmission of your voice data audio/video and/or PoE signals. These CAT6 patch cables come with a molded snagless boot design that secures connections protects the RJ-45 tab and provides strain relief durability and resistance to corrosion. Available in a variety of lengths and colors Black Box's Connect line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- Connect line of basic cabling is constructed to industry standards
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- These cables are ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.