Tripp Lite's line-interactive SMART5000RT3U UPS System protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower/rackmount housing. In rack configuration, the power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each. Large capacity 5000VA/4000W power module converts raw 208V AC input to fully regulated dual output 208/120 voltage for simultaneous protection of both high- and low-voltage equipment loads. True sine wave output at all times offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 14 outlets, 8 of which can be inpidually reset via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Battery support can be extended indefinitely with additional external 3U rackmount battery packs. Includes slot for internal Network Management Card option. Also includes two DB9 and two USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.
- Large 5000VA/4000W output capacity with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types
- High power density 5kVA power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each (UPS and battery pack require 6U total installed)
- 38 min. half load runtime, expandable with multiple external battery packs BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power
- Dual voltage output is simultaneously compatible with both 208V and 120V equipment
- 14 total outlets (120V: 10 x 5-15R, 2 x 5-20R/208V: 1 x L6-30R, 1 x L14-30R)
- Diagnostic LEDs provide visual indication of 17 separate performance conditions
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- 4 built-in communications ports (2 x DB9, 2 x USB) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- 8 customized load management receptacles can be inpidually powered off and back on again via software interface to reboot remote equipment or perform "load shedding" of less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface for emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable external battery pack(s) allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment or removing the UPS from the rack
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Included UPS external battery pack ships fully assembled and ready for connection to the power module, no time consuming, connection of inpidual internal batteries by user is necessary
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.