The Intel Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 for Open Compute Project* (OCP) is a new addition to Intel's 700 series network adapters.
As a founding member of OCP, Intel strives to make increasing OCP specifications based solutions available on the market. The Intel Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 for OCP* addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks, and proven, reliable performance in an OCP form factor.
- OCP Spec. v2.0, Type 1 - PCI Express* (PCIe V3.0, x8)
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) Optimized
- Network Virtualization (VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with NSH)
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Excellent small packet performance for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Adaptive link establishment enables increased interoperability with other 25GbE capable switches and host controllers
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.