The CSW-HD440 HDMI matrix switcher routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the displays. Four outputs give you the choices of sending high definition audio and video signals up to four displays. Any four to any four matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. The CSW-HD440 eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect sources to a display equipped with one input. It works with Blu-ray DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with front panel push buttons, an IR remote or through the RS-232 port.
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Maintains resolutions up to 1080p.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution.
- Maintains highest HDMI digital audio signal.
- HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables are used to connect the inputs and the matrix output.
- Each display's inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through RS232.
- Supports HDCP.
- Supports HDMI 1.3b.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.