We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's Cat6/Cat5e 110 Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet Cat6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.
- Use in CAT6 or CAT5E installations.
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications.
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A and 568B (258A) wiring schemes.
- Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel.
- UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 permanent link/channel identification test.
- Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet CAT6 performances.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.