For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the inpidual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male.
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more.
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 180ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance and supports 1 Gigabit up to 328ft.
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications.
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, designed to counter EMI, RFI, and crosstalk.
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.