NEC's complete 46" 3x3 LCD TileMatrix™ Digital Video Wall Solution delivers an all-in-one, easy-to-configure and cost-effective solution that is ideal for dynamic digital signage, information display and command & control applications. Exclusive TileMatrix, TileComp and TileCut technologies, combined with the ultra-narrow bezel design of the NEC UN462A and the full adjustment capabilities of the Peerless DS-VW775 mount, provide for a near seamless video wall without the need for additional third-party equipment.
- Bundled solution with everything required for a 3x3 video wall makes configuration and install.ation easy.
- Pull-out mount allows for full-service capabilities and 6-axis adjustment for perfect alignment
- SpectraView Engine excl.
- 700cd/m2 panel brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allow for 24/7 operation.
- HDMI and DisplayPort daisy chain capabilities can support up to 4K UHD resolution.
- New TileCut function added to the TileMatrix functionality for ultimate adjustment of the imagery in the wall.
- Uniformity calibration of each display for gamma, intensity and RGB for consistency from display to display.
- NEC Display Wall Calibrator , MultiProfiler, SpectraViewII and NaViSet Administrator 2 software compatible.
- Human Sensor (Large Format Displays) Upon sending movement, allows for automatic adjustment to certain settings and features in the display which can lead to targeted messaging for dual-purpose display in digital signage or presentation applications.
- Auto Tile Matrix A set up feature that will save a tremendous amount of time and cost at set up. Auto tile matrix does and auto set up of video wall via DP and LAN daisy chain. Just run auto ID on the first display, choose the number of horizontal and vertical displays, press “SET”
- Advanced Cooling System Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves color uniformity.
- TileComp™ Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays (some data on the screen will be lost in the area of the bezels).
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
- TileMatrix™ Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
- Landscape/Portrait Capable Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Near Field Communications Reduce installation and servicing costs with the on-board near field communication (NFC) sensor. Use a smart phone with NFC capabilities to preconfigure the display. Configure displays once in the app and then just copy the settings to all displays in the install before they go up. For service, this app can be used to read relevant information such as serial numbers and a log files which can be emailed and analyzed. This makes failure reporting more convenient and less expensive.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.