We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
This Thunderbolt 4 Certified docking station lets you use a single Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3 or USB4 port to add high-performance connectivity and charge your Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 Windows laptop, Thunderbolt 4 M1 Max/M1 Pro MacBook, or your Thunderbolt 3 M1 or Intel MacBook (macOS 11 Big Sur or higher).
For easy deployment the dock includes a 2.6 ft. (0.8 m) Thunderbolt 4 cable that connects to the front-facing host port, and features Kensington-style security slots.
High-Performance Port Connectivity
The docking station utilizes the high 40Gbps throughput available from your computer's Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, or USB4 port to provide a wide range of port connectivity to suit a variety of applications, including daisy chaining up to five devices from the TB4/USB4 ports.
The dock features:
- 3x downstream Thunderbolt 4/USB4 ports to flexibility connect Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, and USB peripheral devices and display(s), with the added benefit of 15W (3A) device charging per each port.
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-A ports to connect USB peripheral devices.
- 1x USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Type-A port that supports BC 1.2 with 7.5W (1.5A) for charging tablets and smartphones, or connecting USB Human Interface Device(s) (HID), such as a USB transceiver, to minimize signal interference.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port with PXE boot and WoL to connect to a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
- 1x Secure Digital (SD) 4.0/UHS-II card reader to externally access SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
- 1x 3.5mm 4-position TRRS Audio Jack to connect a 3.5mm headset.
High-Resolution Display Connectivity
- Up to two monitors can be attached to any of the downstream Thunderbolt 4 ports using USB-C monitors, Thunderbolt monitors or USB-C DP Alt Mode to video adapters (video adapter required, each sold separately).
- On Thunderbolt 4 Windows laptops the dock can support dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, or a single monitor with resolutions up to 8K 30Hz, 6K 60Hz, 5K 60Hz, 4K 60Hz.
- On Thunderbolt 4 M1 Max and M1 Pro MacBooks the dock can support dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, or a single monitor with resolutions up to 6K 60Hz, 5K 60Hz, 4K 60Hz.
- On M1 Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks the dock can support a single monitor with resolutions up to 6K 60Hz, 5K 60Hz, 4K 60Hz.
- On Intel Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks the dock can support dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, or a single monitor with resolutions up to 6K 60Hz, 5K 60Hz, 4K 60Hz.
- On USB4 Windows laptops the dock can support a single monitor with resolutions up to 8K 30Hz, 6K 60Hz, 5K 60Hz, 4K 60Hz.
96W USB Power Delivery Certified
The Thunderbolt 4 docking station includes a 135W power adapter and supports 96W USB power delivery. This enables the dock to charge your MacBooks and Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 Windows laptops. Plus, the added power provides downstream TB4/USB4 ports with 15W (3A) for device charging, and enables one of the USB-A ports to support BC 1.2, for charging tablets and smartphones.
To ensure compatibility with your Thunderbolt 4 computers and Thunderbolt 4/3 peripheral devices. This certification provides assurance the dock will be fully compatible with Intel Evo/Tiger Lake (11th gen & up) Thunderbolt 4 laptops including: Dell Precision 5560/5760, XPS 13 9310, HP EliteBook 850 G8, ProBook 450 G8, and Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen. The dock is also compatible with M1 & Intel Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks (11.0 & up).
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
- Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
- USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.