We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the inpidual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male.
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more.
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 180ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance and supports 1 Gigabit up to 328ft.
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications.
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, designed to counter EMI, RFI, and crosstalk.
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.