Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
Get everyone's attention by broadcasting awesome messages in high definition video! With Tripp Lite's B156-002-DVI 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI MST Hub, you can split or expand a single DisplayPort signal into two separate signals and display them on two DVI monitors using standard DisplayPort (Tripp Lite P580-Series or P583-Series) and DVI (Tripp Lite P560-Series) cables. You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-002-DVI supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p @ 60Hz, 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. When displaying in video wall mode, resolutions up to 1920 x 2400 (1x2) and 3840 x 1200 (2x1) are supported. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. All mounting hardware is included.
- Splits or expands a DisplayPort video signal on two DVI monitors
- Display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Allows for video resolutions up to 1920 x 2400 (1x2) and 3840 x 1200 (2x1) when in video wall mode
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Complies with HDCP, EDID and DDC
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2
- Compatible with Apple Thunderbolt connectors
- Plug-and-play; no software or drivers required
- Easy to install; connect the DisplayPort video source to the hub's input port, connect the external power supply and finally connect the two DVI monitors to the output ports
- Wall-, rack- or pole-mounting; all mounting hardware is included
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.