Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Smaller footprint maximizes operating space
- Crowbar overvoltage protection prevents damage to connected equipment due to overvoltages
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Solid state, integrated circuit maintains excellent regulation of output voltage
- Regulated output voltage maintains up to 95% of no load value
- High quality filtering creates very low ripple/low noise operation
- Heavy-duty power transformer provides complete isolation from noise on incoming AC power
- Large heat sinks and vented cabinets supply cool operation for continuous use and long life of the unit
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Connectors: Hardwire terminals / Red positive (+), Black negative (-)
- Working Temperature Range: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F), 0 to 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -15° C to 50° C (5° F to 122° F)
- LED Indicators: Red LED indicates that DC output is being provided
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.