Tripp Lite's 2-meter, single mode duplex fiber optic LC/FC patch cable is manufactured from 9/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, FC connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex single mode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Premium PVC 9/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.