Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) IEEE 1284 A-B parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features nickel plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.
- Supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication (modes: standard compatible nibble byte ECP and EPP).
- Length: 6-ft. Connectors: DB25 male/Cent36 male.
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity.
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers.
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold.
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.