The Lenovo ThinkSystem PM883 Entry SATA 6Gb solid-state drives (SSDs) in capacities ranging from 240 GB to 7.86 TB are general-purpose SSDs based on the Samsung PM883 platform. They are engineered for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design, and to support a broader set of workloads.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the PM883 Entry SATA SSD offerings and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the SSDs and consider their use in IT solutions.
- Low cost, read-intensive SSD from Samsung
- 2.5-inch industry standard form factor with hot-swap tray
- 6 Gbps SATA interface
- Advanced ECC Engine and End-to-End Data Protection
- Samsung 32 layer V-NAND stacks the vertical NAND layers in three dimensions, solving the cell-to-cell interference that causes data corruption in planar NAND
- Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T)
- Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection protects the SSD from overheating by automatically controlling the speed of the CPU relative to its core temperature
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.