The TSD-MIX41 4x1 mic/line mixer is ideal for applications where multiple mic or line sources need to be sub mixed or summed. In house of worship applications the TSD-MIX41 is especially useful for combining similar sources such as choir microphones to a single mixer channel. The unit also works well as a stand-alone mic/line mixer that can be easily interfaced with Atlas Sound amplifiers. Other applications include restaurants, conference rooms, and schools.
Each input is mic/line switchable with phantom power provided for condenser microphones. The high quality, low noise internal mic preamps ensure clarity and quiet operation without unwanted coloration. A 12dB/octave high pass filter @ 125Hz also is available on each input to minimize bass rumble and low frequency feedback.
- Four (4) balanced mic/line inputs
- Four (4) professional grade microphone preamps with switchable 24V phantom power
- Up to 50dB mic gain per input
- Balanced line output
- Input peak & signal indicator LED's
- High gain output for driving long balanced lines
- Separate ground connections
- Removable phoenix style I/O connectors
- Security covers included for all front panel controls
- Power supply sold separately
- Energy efficient
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.