Up to 10 Gigabit Fast Data Transmission
The high performance Cat6a 24AWG Unshielded (UTP) patch cables provide up to 10 Gigabit data transmission for network connectivity.
Compliant with TIA/EIA standards
Comprehensive ’s Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) Snagless Patch Cables meet all Cat6a TIA/EIA standards and greatly reduces loss compared to standard 100 MHz cable.
Snagless Design with Premium Construction
These Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) network cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy every time while providing superior strain relief for years of worry-free performance. Comprehensive ’s Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) cables provide superior protection from electromagnetic (EMI) interference utilizing high quality shielding.
Multiple Colors Make Installations Easy
Comprehensive Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) cables are available in multiple popular colors including black, blue, grey, white, red and more to make it easy to color-code all your installations.
Peace of Mind Comes Standard
Value is knowing a product you buy today, will work for you tomorrow and in the years to come. At Comprehensive, we are dedicated to providing you with the best cable and connectivity products money can buy at a fair price. But talk is cheap-which is why we put our money where our mouth is and cover all of our cables with our exclusive WorryFree Lifetime Warranty. So when you purchase a Comprehensive cable product, you can be assured it will keep on working and last a lifetime.
- The Cat6a unshielded (UTP) cable supports up to 10 Gb data transmission up to 100 feet.
- Constructed from high quality twist-paired cable to efficiently reduce alien cross talk performance not affected by wire in adjacent cable.
- Gold Plated 50u RJ45 2 row Connectors ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless Mold construction protects the RJ45 plastic tabs from damage during installation.
- CM Graded PVC Jacket.
- Our CAT6a cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz.
- UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801.
- Backward compatible with CAT6 and CAT5e equipment.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.