The P583-003-BK Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 4K @ 60 Hz Adapter Cable (M/M) connects an mDP- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer or laptop to the DisplayPort input on a monitor, television or projector. No separate power adapter is required, and this black three-foot cable meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards. It lets you play digital video and audio from your mDP computer on your existing DisplayPort display without having to buy a new mDP monitor.
Recommended for displaying 4K x 2K video on a large monitor or digital sign, the P583-003-BK supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz. Its locking DisplayPort connector prevents the cable from becoming accidentally dislodged. The cable supports HBR2 bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps.
Gold-plated connectors and contacts resist corrosion, provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The uni-directional cable only transmits from an mDP source to a DisplayPort monitor. It's backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- Allows connection between a DisplayPort device and a device with Mini DisplayPort (mDP) or Thunderbolt ports.
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz.
- Locking DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection.
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity.
- Meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards.
- Supports High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.