The SU3000RTXL2U SmartOnline 120V 3kVA 2.7kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides the highest level of battery backup and AC power protection for critical server, network and telecom equipment. It delivers perfectly regulated sine wave output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes, 0.9 power factor and zero transfer time to battery.
Operating with a high 95% efficiency in economy mode, the ENERGY STAR-certified SU3000RTXL2U can save you money by meeting strict EPA guidelines. Featuring six NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in two switchable breakered load banks, as well as one non-breakered L5-30R outlet, the SU3000RTXL2U has an internal battery that provides 13.8 minutes of support at half load and 4.8 minutes at full load. Adding optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
USB and DB9 ports combine with Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software to offer comprehensive network power monitoring and control. This UPS system also accepts an optional WEBCARDLX network interface (sold separately) that enables Java-free remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
The front LED panel indicates line power, online mode, economy/bypass mode, on-battery, overload, battery condition and fault status information at a glance. It rotates for easy viewing in either rack or tower configuration.
- Protects equipment against data loss, downtime and damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
- -2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes.
- Selectable 100/110/115/120/127V 50/60 Hz output voltage with up to 0.9 power factor.
- 6 breakered NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 non-breakered L5-30R outlets
- 10 ft. AC power cord with NEMA L5-30P input plug.
- 504-joule surge protection rating for shielding connected devices from damaging power surges and spikes.
- Supports half load for 13.8 min. and full load for 4.8 min.
- Zero transfer time between AC power and battery operation keeps network running during blackouts.
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V15-2U.
- Up to 95% efficiency in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs and meets strict EPA efficiency guidelines.
- NEMA 5-15/20R outlets pided into 2 numbered load banks, each of which may be inpidually powered on and off remotely to reset or reboot connected equipment.
- 14 LEDs indicate line power, online mode, economy/bypass mode, on-battery, overload, battery condition and fault status information.
- Rotates for viewing in rack and tower formats.
- Indicates power failure, overload, battery condition and EPO operation.
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert).
- Optional WEBCARDLX allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts in 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM.
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.