IBM TS4300 Tape Library for Lenovo combines IBM enterprise tape automation and reliability with open system affordability. It is a high-density, highly scalable, easy-to-manage solution designed to keep data securely stored long-term, while helping reduce the costs associated with data center space and utilities.
The TS4300 utilizes modular design to meet growing long-term storage requirements. Starting with a single 3U base module, customers can scale the tape library by adding up to six 3U expansion modules for the overall capacity of up to 272 LTO cartridges. Each 3U base or expansion module can house up to 40 cartridges in two removable magazines.
Each 3U module can accommodate up to three half-high tape drives or a combination of one half-high tape drive and one full-high tape drive. The choice of the tape drives includes IBM LTO Ultrium 8, Ultrium 7, and Ultrium 6 tape drives with SAS or Fibre Channel host connectivity interfaces.
The TS4300 is an ideal solution if you need a larger capacity or higher performance tape backup with or without random access. This library is an excellent choice for tape automation for Lenovo servers running Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Scalable tape library that is designed for high capacity, high performance, and high reliability.
- Adherence to LTO specifications.
- Support for half-high (HH) or full-high (FH) LTO Ultrium 8, Ultrium 7, or Ultrium 6 tape drives with 6 Gb SAS or 8 Gb Fiber Channel interfaces.
- Support for up to three half-high tape drives or a combination of one full-high tape drive and one half-high tape drive in each 3U module.
- Native data transfer rate of up to 360 MB/s (Ultrium 8 FH), 300 MB/s (Ultrium 8 HH or Ultrium 7), or up to 160 MB/s (Ultrium 6) per tape drive.
- Two removable magazines in each 3U module that can house up to 20 data cartridges each for a total of up to 272 cartridges in the tape library to enable quick population of the tape library and ease the storage needs for media.
- A standard high-speed bar code reader with which you can operate the TS4300 in sequential or random access mode.
- Remote management capabilities to allow for remote administration of the TS4300 through a web interface.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.