- Up to 150 Mbps network link speed
- Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- Integrated RADIUS authentication server for 16 wireless clients
- DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
- Supported modes: Access Point, Bridge Point-to-Point, Bridge Point-to-Multi-Point, WDS and UniversalRepeater
- Supports multiple ESSIDs with inpidual security settings
- Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
- Easy installation through Web-based user interface
- Firmware upgradeable
- Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.