The CP1500PFCRM2U is a PFC Sinewave rackmount UPS that provides battery backup (using sine wave output), surge protection, and EMI/RFI filtration for security systems, audio/visual equipment, and networking equipment requiring active PFC power source compatibility.
The CP1500PFCRM2U features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, and a multifunction control panel with a color LCD to quickly confirm status and alerts at-a-glance. Remote management and/or monitoring is available with optional purchase of a Remote Network Management Card or Cloud Monitoring Card. At only 10.5 inches in depth, the CP1500PFCRM2U fits comfortably in short-depth rack installations where space is at a premium.
The CP1500PFCRM2U comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Sine Wave OutputGenerates energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company’s power grid. Benefits include low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise, and optimal line clarity.
- Short Depth RackmountFits comfortably in racks as small as 14 inches in depth, which is ideal for situations where space is at a premium.
- EMI/RFI Noise FilterMaintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Multifunction LCD Panel with Color DisplayDisplays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions. The color display quickly alerts users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Conserves battery life by increasing the AC power and maintaining a safe voltage level without switching to battery mode.
- Data Line ProtectionPrevents power surges that travel through Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Widely Spaced Outlet(s)Accomodates transformer-sized plugs without blocking other outlets.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- ENERGY STARThis model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass DesignA patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Ultra Quiet DesignMinimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- PowerPanel® Business SoftwareProvides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.