- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Compact, low profile appearance. Requires minimal space.
- Available in Ivory ScuffCoat or gray baked enamel finish. The durable ScuffCoat provides a durable, scratch-resistant finish while the gray baked enamel compliments the décor or can be painted.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 15A receptacles installed in cover. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single, alternating circuit, and isolated ground receptacles. Meets virtually any job requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6'', 9'', 12'', and 18''.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates multiple splicing, speeding up installation on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12'', 18'' and 30''.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.