The QFX5100-24Q-AA Application Acceleration switch speeds the performance of critical time-sensitive applications by processing them within the network fabric using the QFX-PFA-4Q Packet Flow Accelerator (PFA) expansion module, which features a highperformance 320 Gbps fieldprogrammable gate array (FPGA) with 1 million logical elements. The unique combination of 320 Gbps PFAs and a 2.56 Tbps Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE), all powered by Juniper's robust Junos operating system, makes the QFX5100-24Q-AA the most customizable switch in the industry.
- Supports high-density configurations - 24x40GbE ports in the base 1 U platform
- For added flexibility, the 40GbE ports on all QFX5100 switches can be used as 4x10GbE ports using QSFP+ to small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (SFP+) direct attach copper (DAC) or QSFP+ to SFP+ fiber splitter cables and optics
- Delivers up to 2.56 Tbps L2 and L3 performance and as low as 550 ns latency
- Includes 2.5 GHz quad-core Intel CPU with 32 GB memory and 128 GB SSD storage
- Provides dedicated CPU cores for guest VM
- Provides dedicated out-of-band management interface for guest VM
- Ensures high availability with the industry's only topologyindependent in-service-software upgrade (TISSU)
- Rich automation capabilities with support for Python, Chef, Puppet, and zero touch provisioning (ZTP)
- Works with Juniper Networks Cloud Analytics Engine to monitor and report workload and application behavior across the physical and virtual infrastructure
- Includes built-in Insight Technology software capability for microburst monitoring and reporting, as well as hotspot statistics and visibility
- Supports standards-based network virtualization protocols such as Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Open vSwitch
- Database (OVSDB) protocol, and integration with Juniper Networks Contrail and VMware NSX SDN controllers
- Includes advanced Junos OS features such as BGP addpath, MPLS, L3 VPN, and IPv6 6PE
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.