Tripp Lite's U344-001-VGA USB 3.0 to VGA Multi Monitor External Video Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to a computer/laptop's USB 3.0 port. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz). Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
- Add an additional VGA monitor through a single USB 3.0 port
- Up to six adapters can be added to one computer
- Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz)
- Windows and Intel Mac compatible
- Compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2
- Play video on one monitor while working on another
- Do multiple screen presentations from a laptop computer
- Bus powered...no external power adapter needed
- 3-year limited warranty
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.