Category 6 Plenum 550MHz local area network cable. 4 unshielded twisted pairs, solid 23 awg. Supports all category 6 applications including Ethernet 100BASE -TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband, Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rates to 3.2 Gbps. UL listing NEC,CMP/MPP. Nominal O.D. is 0.25 inches.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable.
- Polyethylene separator for enhanced NEXT, ELFEXT and RL Bandwidth.
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductors for superior conductivity.
- Meets EIA/TIA CAT6 specifications.
- Durable, high-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket.
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 550 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, and all proposed Category 6 requirements for high-speed, full duplex, parallel transmission protocols.
- CMP rated for single floor, general purpose use in walls and ceilings.
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL.
- CSA listed
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.