This power sequencer has been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution and equipment power protection. Front panel activation is via a momentary switch, while rear activation is via a momentary contact closure, or by the trigger feed. AC mains voltage can be monitored via the front panel from the precision digital voltmeter. To light your rack, this device has incorporated a front panel pull-out dimmable LED tube light. The rear of the rack can be illuminated by the optional gooseneck LED lamp connected via an XLR style socket.
- 9 total outlets
- Radio frequency and electromagnetic interference filters
- Dual clamping spike and surge suppression, DCS circuitry
- Front panel digital AC mains voltmeter
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS)
- Front mounted pull-out LED light
- External switch sequence trigger activation
- External DCV sequence trigger activation
- Circuit breaker protection
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.