Tripp Lite's P116-000-HDMI VGA + Audio to HDMI converter is the perfect solution for using your older laptop or PC with your new HDMI display. Simply connect your computers VGA and Audio ports to the converter, and the converter to the HDMI port on your display, and you are ready to go. No software or drivers required. If your computer has only a 3.5 mm. Mini Stereo Audio jack, connect it to the converter using a 3.5 mm. to RCA adapter cable such as Tripp Lite's P314-006. You can also convert the RGB Video and Stereo Audio signals on your DVD player, DVR, etc., for use on your HDMI display (Component Video to VGA adapter required) Furthermore, you reduce your equipment costs by eliminating the need to upgrade your computer's video card.
The P116-000-HDMI supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), and HDCP compliant.
- Connect your VGA laptop or PC to a HDMI display to enjoy high definition video and audio.
- Convert the RGB Video and Stereo Audio signals from your DVD player, DVR, etc., for use on a HDMI display.
- Plug-and-Play, no software or drivers required.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024.
- Supports 24-bit True Color.
- Reduce equipment cost by eliminating the need to update your computer's video card.
- HDCP compliant.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.