The N370-07M Duplex Singlemode 9/125 Fiber Patch Cable transmits fast, clear data signals through your LAN with a higher bandwidth than multimode cable for up to twice the throughput. Designed for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables, this seven-meter (23-foot) cable has attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The N370-07M has 9/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, instead of polymer. The sturdy LC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards and feature beveled edges on their glass ends for easy insertion into a patch panel or switch. The FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket is yellow to easily identify it as a singlemode cable.
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- ● Ideal for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables
- ● Attenuation loss meets or exceeds latest industry standards
- Superior Construction for Error-Free Signal Transfer ● 9/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass
- ● Sturdy LC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards
- ● Beveled edge on glass ends for easy plug insertion
- ● Yellow-colored for identification as singlemode
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.