ETL Verified CAT6 cable. GigaTrue CAT6 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable (UTP) is designed for use in high-performance data and digital video networks and other high-speed high bandwidth applications. It offers a great deal of headroom over the specification giving you plenty of room for expansion. Ensure optimal performance speedy transmission and outstanding signal quality through your LAN with this high-quality UTP 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire that delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and supports full- and half-duplex operation. This cable comes with Accu-Pull Measuring System to let you know exactly how much is left on the spool no more guesswork or measuring to see how much cable you have left.
- PVC-rated violet CMR flame-retardant PVC jacket and polyolefin insulation
- Ideal for digital video, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, and 155-Mbps ATM networks
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate with 23-AWG construction
- UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- High-speed cabling intended for Cat6 PVC Riser applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.