The NG5P 5-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet capacity to your home office, small office, workgroup or creative production environment. Share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, at Gigabit speeds, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime.
This desktop switch features five twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. No configuration is required, so you can have your Gigabit network up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files.
The NG5P supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. It consumes very little input powerjust a single watt. The detachable five-foot input cord with NEMA 1-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
Unmanaged Network Switch for Home/Small Offices or Workgroups
- 5 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection.
- 10 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex).
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port.
- Supports 9k jumbo frames.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Supports 802.3x flow control (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex).
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Standards
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low-power state without interrupting network connection.
- Consumes very little input power—just 1W
- Also meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u and 802.3 standards.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- Detachable 5 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 1-15P plug.
- Plug-and-play—no configuration necessary.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.