Kingston's KSM26RD4/64HAR is a 8G x 72-bit (64GB)DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) registered w/parity, 2Rx4, ECC, memory module, based on thirty-six 4G x4-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDECstandard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. Each488-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V.
- VDDQ = 1.2V.
- VPP = 2.5V.
- VDDSPD = 2.41V to 2.75V.
- Functionality and operations comply with the DDR4 SDRAM datasheet.
- 16 internal banks.
- Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available.
- Data transfer rates: PC4-2666, PC4-2400, PC4-2133, PC4-1866, PC4-1600.
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe.
- 8 bit pre-fetch.
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4 (Burst Chop).
- Supports ECC error correction and detection.
- On-Die Termination (ODT).
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD.
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- Per DRAM Addressability is supported.
- Internal Vref DQ level generation is available.
- Write CRC is supported at all speed grades.
- CA parity (Command/Address Parity) mode is supported.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.