The Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers is the next-generation networking platform, optimized for mobile application delivery to ensure the best mobility experience over Wi-Fi. With a new central processor that employs up to eight cores with four threads each, it's like having a total of 32 virtual CPUs. As a result, the 7200 series supports up to 32,768 mobile devices and performs stateful firewall policy enforcement at 100 Gbps – plenty of capacity and speed for BYOD and 802.11ac devices.
Next-Generation Networking Platform Optimized for Mobile Application Delivery
- Aruba 7200 Series Controllers feature a central processor with eight CPU cores to support over 32,768 devices.
- Delivers stateful firewall policy enforcement at 80 Gbps.
- Provides plenty of capacity and speed for BYOD and 802.11ac devices.
- Centralize traffic flows from thousands of APs, making the 7200 series perfect for campus network designs.
Architected for High Availability
- Aruba 7200 Series Controllers offer hot-swappable redundant power supplies.
- Controller has hot-swappable fan tray with multiple fans.
- Most models supportd dual, field-replaceable redundant power supplies to maintain uninterrupted network operations.
Clustering and Centralized Management
- Aruba 7200 Series Controllers enable the deployment of large networks with hundreds of Mobility Controllers with minimal staff.
- A single master Mobility Controller can manage local Mobility Controllers.
- Aruba AirWave network management provides enterprise-wide clarity and control through real-time monitoring, historical reporting and troubleshooting.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.