We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The K271 MKIIs are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back technology for best possible sound reproduction. The sealed design ensures low signal bleeding into microphones in the studio and maximum isolation for live mixing applications.
The K271 MKIIs feature a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Advanced closed technology for high noise insulation, best possible sound reproduction
- Auto-mute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Sealed design with lowest signal bleeding for vocal and instrument recordings without unwanted spill
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit and ease of use
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.