We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's NetController 4-Port, 1U rackmount KVM Switch is an affordable, highly-flexible enterprise class KVM Switch, which allows the user to connect either USB or PS/2 keyboards and mice. In addition, P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase separate cables or adapters. Control up to 4 directly connected computers, or expand the number of connected computers to up to 244 by daisychaining up to 15 additional B042-Series KVM switches. Switch between connected computers via the On-Screen Display (OSD), pushbuttons, or keyboard hotkey commands. Other features include: password protection, auto-scanning, auto-logout, firmware upgrade and video support up to 2048 x 1536 (QXGA). Mounts easily in a standard 19" rack/cabinet and includes all necessary mounting hardware. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- NetController 4-Port, 1U rackmount KVM switch
- Control 4 computers via a single VGA monitor and USB or PS/2 keyboard/mouse
- P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase separate cables or adapters
- Control up to 244 computers by daisychaining up to 15 additional B042-Series KVM switches
- Allows for easy customization of ports by daisy-chaing any combination of B042-Series KVM's (4-, 8- or 16-port)
- Standard 19" Rackmount size - hardware included
- On-Screen Display (OSD) menu for intuitive operation and easy control
- Switch between connected computers via the On-Screen Display (OSD), pushbuttons, or keyboard hotkey commands
- Supports video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Password protection and auto-logout features
- Firmware upgradeable
- Robust metal case design ensures best EMI/RFI shielding and video quality
- Hot-swappable: disconnect and reconnect USB computers without rebooting
- Supports standard 5-button Microsoft, Logitech, or comparable mice
- Supports standard Microsoft, Logitech, or comparable keyboards
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.