We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Gigabit speed plus power for PoE devices. The Black Box PoE+ midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoIP phones wireless access points IP security cameras and more. PoE+ injectors add power to the Ethernet link and will help you avoid upgrading non-PoE switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered device.
- Supports 10-/100-/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on an RJ-45 input/output
- An economical wiring solution, carries both data and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate 802.3at device detection
- Powers 802.3at and 802.3af compliant devices
- Ideal for multi-radio wireless access points, PTZ security cameras, IP phones containing streaming video displays, and LCDs
- Provides 30W of safe PoE Plus power to each device
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.