We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Highest-capacity enterprise drive for demanding data growth
- Fifth-generation SAS and SATA drives designed for 24×7 reliability
- SAS-based, end-to-end data integrity and enhanced error correctionfor accurate data storage
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensuresconsistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumptionand enhanced PowerChoice™ technology
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
- Robust performance with dual processor and ramp load technologies
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option (AES-256) cuts IT drive retirementcosts while securely protecting data where it lives—on the drive.
- FIPS 140-2 Validated™ drives protect Sensitive but Unclassified andProtected class data.
- High-capacity bulk-data storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
- Cloud storage
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.