We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power appliances, small electronics and office equipment on the road. Continuously supplies up to 700W of 120V AC power to 3 AC outlets from any 12V battery. Featuring an ultra-compact, lightweight design with metal housing, the PV700HF is the most rugged inverter available.
- Provides 120V AC power for a variety of mobile applications.
- 700W continuous output power; 1400W peak output power (instantaneous).
- 3 AC outlets.
- Ultra-compact extruded aluminum housing stands up to the toughest environments.
- Cooling fan lengthens inverter service life & maintains cool operation.
- Integrated mounting feet assure safe fixed installation.
- Low battery alarm/shutdown detects low battery voltage and shuts down inverter.
- Overload alarm/shutdown detects wattage overload on inverter outlets and shuts down inverter as a protective measure.
- DC input terminals provide a solid connection to battery with user-supplied cables.
- Lighted on/off switch shows inverter operations in cramped or dark environments.
- Grooved surface for more efficient cooling.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.