We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
This patch cable is ideal for use with equipment such as network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems and patch panels, and will protect a high-speed Gigabit network connection from noise and electromagnetic interference. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL).
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male.
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more.
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 328ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance.
- Meets the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat6a requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications.
- Constructed with shielded twisted pair (STP) wires, designed to protect a high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference.
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock.
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.