We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Category 5e Plenum 350 MHz local area network cable. 4 unshielded twisted pairs, solid 24 AWG. Comprehensive Cat5e 350 MHz bulk cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, they have the solution that's right for you. Available in PVC and Plenum rated jackets, the 350 MHz cable can be installed just about anywhere.Exceeding Cat5e 100 MHz standards, the bulk cabling has you covered. UL listing NEC, CMP/MPP. Nominal O.D. is 0.206 inches. Meets all requirements as set forth in the Telecommunications Industry Association's standard 568 & 570 recommendations.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
- Rated to 350 MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5e 100 MHz standards
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- CM/CMR rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.